As your child grows up, he is exposed to several real-life challenges where he has to take his own decisions. Among the many things, financial decisions are the most vital ones. The transitional period from early childhood to a teenager is a time to develop several life skills. Your child has to get independent, more capable and needs to handle their finances diligently. After all, you won’t be there by their side all the time to guide them through thick and thin.
With all that being said, it is wise to start early and teach these valuable skills to make their later years convenient and easy-going. Financial Literacy is one such topic that has to be seeded at an early age, and the child should be trained to handle their money and expenses. Budgeting and savings are integral aspects that can be taught with the help of digital financial tools from Muvin. You can also get a Muvin children card to make your child accustomed to paying online and offline.
How Does Muvin Help in Developing Your Child’s Financial Habits?
Sometimes things that parents find challenging to teach can be quickly done by a third person. Muvin is that one assistant who is an accountant, a motivator and a financial guide. Know how downloading the financial management app by Muvin can help you lay the foundation for a successful and secured financial future for your child.
Where words don’t work, appreciation and incentives do. How about having apocket money app that rewards the child each time they save a specific amount from their pocket money. It will motivate your child to save more aggressively and cut down on unnecessary additional expenses. Developing good money habits doesn’t happen in a day, and only through slow and steady stride can we achieve this goal.
Gone are the days when we used to keep track of our expenses on pieces of paper. With smartphones being our new life-support, children find it convenient to track and record their transactions through a mobile app. Muvin’s user-friendly interface and new concept act as a catalyst that motivates the younger breed to maintain their daily, income, expenses and savings records in thepocket money app itself. Such features also make tracking the costs and amplifying savings much more effortless. We help your child develop financial responsibilities otherwise not taught in school.
Have you tried sitting along with your child in the living room and verbally explaining some basic financial concepts? But did the child show interest? Was your child keen on picking up good financial understanding? If you are tired of trying, it’s time to get Muvin on board. Ourpocket money app downloadhas clear visuals, engaging video content & text content and simplified concepts that can easily penetrate the child’s mind. Your child will find things more exciting and graspable on our platform. Our byte-sized content is fun and enriching.
The Muvin App Is The Parent’s Best Friend
We support you through your parenting milestones, and we always keep you in the loop while dealing with your kid’s financial behaviour. Here is how we do that!
- Parents can get a primary account on ourpayment app from where they can see and keep an eye on how the pocket money given to their child is being spent. You can also get prepaid debit cards for teens.
- You can easily view and access the expenses made by the child through the Muvin app.
- You can set rewards and incentives for your child each time he initiates a saving from his pocket money. This is the best way to develop this investment habit without being too strict with the Gen Z group.
- Easy money transfers are now possible with ourprepaid wallet for teenagers. All you need to do is download the app, invite your child and transfer their pocket money. It is that simple.
- The transfers are entirely secure and authenticated with two-factor authentication, i.e. a Pin or OTP.
- The parents’ Muvin Wallet on ourmobile finance appenables them to add their children under the ‘Add Account Section’ and get started with financial transactions immediately.
We live in a digital world where the methods of grooming and parenting have all undergone a sea transformation. Upgrading yourself with the newer generation and thinking and acting in an easily adaptable way is the best thing to do for the parents of teenagers. So for powerful financial lessons and practical advice, get a Muvin app today and help your child take a step toward financial freedom with a payment app for teens!