In this article you’re going to read some useful information about coliving NYC and how not to get fooled in the process. What is coliving? The simplest definition is a group of people living together, often not connected by anything other than a common activity. Coliving has become extremely popular in recent years. This is due to the following:
- allows you to share costs – renting a whole house yourself is always more expensive than sharing a house with someone;
- with the same quality of the housing itself, the price is much more profitable;
- some socially active people find it hard to live independently – you can share housing with others;
- it is possible to share some of the responsibilities for shopping, studying, and so on (if desired, you can always eat and cook together);
- no, you don’t have to sleep with a stranger in the bedroom, each has its own bedroom.
Or, if you don’t want to sleep by yourself, you can share a bedroom with someone else. This option is even cheaper.
What to look for when choosing coliving
The easiest way to rent housing with coliving is not on your own, but through different companies. Often, such companies also provide many additional useful services and various guarantees.
The choice of company is of key importance. Fortunately, there are a large number of them. Find the most proven and reliable. Don’t forget to read reviews from real users or ask your friends and acquaintances.
Learn the history of the company. Have there been scandals involving the company before? Did this company cheat its customers? All this must be studied in advance. We will save your time and tell you about one good example. Do you still want to study the reviews of real users before believing our recommendation? This is very clever.
Where to find a coliving company
Consider a coliving company using the example of Outpost Club. What can Outpost Club give you:
- Furniture – any rented housing has all the furniture necessary for a comfortable life.
- Safety – Nest Systems will keep you and your property safe. There is no need to worry.
- Utilities – you don’t have to worry about bills anymore. Outpost handles all the paperwork for you.
- Cleanliness – all common spaces will always be clean. No one will walk into your private bedroom and shove everything where you can’t find it. At the same time, the entire common space will be cleaned regularly. And you don’t have to do anything for it. Anything at all.
- House Leaders – each rental property has its own leader. If you have any questions or problems, you can ask him for help. He’s always there to help you.
Outpost Club is not just an accommodation company. This is a whole society. This society regularly hosts social events where you can meet people from all over the world! Whether it’s kayaking, barbecuing or watching horror movies together.
It only takes a couple of minutes to get started:
- Fill out a short form at https://outpost-club.com/coliving.
- Wait until you are contacted – this will not take longer than one day. You will be given different options depending on your budget and needs. Choose one you like most.
- Rental application. The company will check the background of every candidate. Only adequate and decent people will live with you.
- Paid invoices.
After completing these easy steps, you can move into your new home with your new friends.