Pretend I’m a gamer who really values their personal gaming station but also I’m like… Frankenstein. Ever gotten wild and thought, “What if someone combined a gaming desk with an L shaped desk?” Okay, maybe you have, and maybe that’s not such a madcap invention. How ’bout this, though: Ever thought of combining a gaming desk with an L shaped desk and a standing desk?
If you have thought of that, then you’re a lot like me and you should keep reading, because I found something I thought only existed in our minds. That fantastic, futuristic fusion desk of which I speak? That would be the EGD L60 L Shaped Electric Standing Gaming Desk.
o 60”W, 24”-48”D, 30”-48”H
What You Came For:
· Efficient, soundless rising ability. Patented ergonomic technology that’s smooth and even across the board.
· More space than you’ll know what to do with. Broad L shaped design makes sure you never have to worry about extra desk space again.
· Can weather the storm. A sophisticated design combined with sturdy materials ease worries about how long you’ll get good use out of it.
· You say you like your gaming desk with an extra side of convenience? A plethora of additional amenities, including custom mousepad, headset hook, and more show that the gamer experience was paramount to the construction of the EGD L60 L Shaped Electric Standing Gaming Desk.
Things Maybe You Could Do Without:
· Eh? Instruction manual confusing from time to time.
· Not-so-special delivery. (But not really.) Possibility for damage during shipping (have seen this reported, but refunds seem customary and to process quickly).
· A dash of the unorthodox. Comes in two pieces as opposed to the usual one piece for an L shaped desk.
Overall Grade: A+
This is the completionist gaming desk setup. If you thought of it, the EGD L60 L Shaped Electric Standing Desk has it. Smooth ergonomic functionality, hulking L shaped design, patented software, so many extra features that you’ll sometimes forget all about some of them. I don’t know about you, but I find little reminders of quick convenience quite nice!
The strong L shaped body of the EGD L60 can hold up to 220 pounds, which meets my needs and then some—I can fit my monitor, console, work laptop, keyboard, books, and all my other knick-knacks across its 60” wide surface, keeping everything I might want well within sight and reach (I love being able to put together my own gaming setup—it’s like building a shrine to my pastime). To be honest, I still have room left over. This was designed with gamers in mind—know how you can tell? Because it has space for multiple monitors. What I liked particularly about the L shaped design, though, was that you can purchase the EGD with the side panel on either the right or the left side. With the unusual layout of my gaming room, this came in handy.
The I-shaped legs stay out of the way while the dual motor ergonomic system facilitates the smoothest rising ability I’ve witnessed in a gaming desk… Seriously—it can change height at a rate of one inch per second. For quick action, set and select 4 preset heights on its sleek digital display and this gaming desk will remember them forever.
The signature built-in hardware, coupled with an intuitive user interface, makes this standing desk stand out from other gaming desks (sorry). If you’re sitting for a while, either gaming or working, you can easily shift the EGD L60 L Shaped Electric Standing Desk to a standing height suitable to you. Or if it’s not a question of sitting or standing but more a question of where you want your monitor in relation to you—it serves that purpose, too.
The EGD L60 L Shaped Electric Standing Desk comes with a complimentary large micro-woven mousepad. Its materials, as well as all the materials for the main structure of the EGD L60, are EPA-compliant and in line with regulatory standards, which has been a noted issue for gaming desks but not for this one.
Besides an instruction manual that could use some work, I couldn’t find anything to complain about. I’ve read reports of some people getting damaged shipments, but they get refunded, and if anything this is more of an indictment of the shipping than it is of the company. Although this gaming desk requires minimal assembly, the two separate panels may frustrate some people. For what it’s worth, I took it as par for the course and didn’t really mind.
It’s alive! This Frankenstein amalgamation of gaming desk, standing desk, and L shaped desk is alive! Again, for those in the back: an A+ for the EGD L60 L Shaped Electric Standing Desk.